Best Mqtt Public Brokers Online for prototype IOT solutions :
Assuming you came across with this post because your are willing or working on a application based on MQTT (MQ Telemetry Transport protocol ) and understand the importance of the broker for an Internet of Things architecture . If not , please have a go reading this overview documentation from IBM ( pdf ).
As follows you will find a very quick reference for some of the brokers I have used for a while, tested and very reliable. Those are completely free and very approachable for prototype and test your solution. Please be aware of sensitive data you send to public servers.
- broker.hivemq.com (port: 1883,8000).
- broker.mqttdashboard.com (port: 1883).
- mqtt.eclipse.org (port: 1883,80,443).
- test.mosca.io (port: 1883) …. not working.
- www.cloudmqtt.com (port: 1883,28443).
- mqtt.teserakt.io (port: 1883).
However if your would like to try your own private broker , have a look of this post , which describes a quick reference for make your raspberry pi a MQTT broker.